Wednesday 13 January 2016

New Year, New Us


بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Assalamualaikum peeps!


Soooo, Happy New Year! I know I'm late. I don't blog much these days. Anyway, here's a post. I wish everyone who reads my blog to have a happy life, meet great people and is always blessed from above. 

This year, I hope I improve to be someone better. Not just physically, the mind as well. I wan to be that someone who radiates positive vibes around others. I'm still far from that so let's just hope that I can always think positive about everything and everyone around me. Amin.


And, I am also looking forward to be better at managing my finance. Andddddd I have failed the first month gracefully. Positive Ba, positive. I have another eleven months to go! Pray that I'll be wiser in spending for the next months and the one after it. 

This year, I want to spend more time with my family. I am not sure since when I got this hunch but I've been feeling that I want to stay as close as possible with my family until time sign me to grow stronger and live more independently. Meow.

Anyway, I want to be kinder this year and after this. I don't want to bring all the bad habits from past years into 2016. And I hope I will write more! I really feel like I'm slowly losing all the writing skills I used to have. Nowadays, when I write, it is all dull and grimly and boring. I want to get back on track and start writing more. Okay, positive positive. I can do it!

I'm wishing everyone to have a lovely year!
Thanks for reading

Be good, do good.
May Allah bless.




No comments: