Wednesday 26 July 2017

How to Create Signature in PDF

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


People, this was me when I read the invoice for my graduation and convocation fees. And I got more shocked when I knew that my scholarship may or may not be paying these fees. WHATTTT? *internal scream* No, actually I really screamed. Now I have to whack my poor brain thinking all possible solutions how to pay all these fees if my scholarship chooses not to pay for them.

So, I emailed the company idk what are they but I know that they manage us, all the scholars under Yayasan Peneraju. They asked me to write a letter, a formal request letter for Peneraju, duly signed. What is duly signed? At that time idk either. So my mentor said that I have to prepare a letter in PDF format and make sure my signature is hand-written.

I am not the brightest child in whole wide world, y'all. So I was thinking of typing the letter in Words, print it out, sign it and scan it into PDF. Then, I will email it to Peneraju. Hah! I am so outdated and stupid. Guys, actually there are super easy ways to sign in your PDF letters. Come let Teacher Ba teaches you how to. hiks.

1. Write your normal letter in Words with space for signature.
Like dis okay y'all? Make sure the space can fit your signature nicely. 

2. Save your letter in PDF.

4 years in university and I only learn this during my final year. Well like I said, I'm not the brightest kid, people. Not even in the class.

3. Open letter in PDF format.
 Click on the 'fill and sign' option in the right bar,

 4. Click on sign bar, then choose add signature.
Almost there guys. 

5. Click on image.
 So you can choose how would you like to sign your signature. I choose image. Easy guys. You just have to take a picture of your signature. Select that picture or image and it will look like...

6. THIS!
 See? It will look like this. Now you click apply. 

ANDDDDDD.

7. Place it!
Place there and just save! Easy right??!

After I have done with the letter, I beamed at myself you know? It felt surreal hahaha. I thought it was a very difficult task until I found this accidentally. You know what I looked like when I was done with the letter? I luk laik dis gais.

But then I suddenly realised that there was no guarantee of my scholarship paying for my convocation and graduation fees. So I went back to my old face. 


Pray for me guys!
Bye.



No comments: