Thursday 10 September 2015

Treat People Like You Want to be Treated


بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Assalamualaikum peeps!

Sorry for the long time no update on this humble blog of mine. So basically everything is fine. I am still living. Alhamdulillah. I don't have much things to say but recently, I had the first hectic week in my university life. Third semester in degree, only now I feel busy. Pheww.

I noticed sometimes people want you to understand them but they refuse to do the same. I had few encounters of these kind of things in my life. Have you? And myself could be doing that to other people too. To those people that I have done these things, I am so sorry. I apologised sincerely. I never meant to do that. I am trying my best to understand everyone but as human I am, I could always overlook and err. I am so so sorry.

It is so heartbreaking when people assume you are not willing to help them. They said you are not worthy of a friend and so what not. But little did they know that you yourself don't have enough hands on your works. They don't bother to ask if you have free time or work before assuming. When you say no politely, they are furious. That people, is human. We tend to seek understanding from other people but sometimes we don't do the same. Duhh.

I think the best way is to move on. Don't remember people for their fault or mistakes. They are human too. Forgive them because we might be in the same boat in the future. Always treat other people like how you want to be treated. Life is all about balance. What you give you get back.

Wehh I am literally talking nonsense. Understand that I just want to update this dusty blog. Lol. Oh by the way my semester break is coming very soon. Let's pray that I will write more.

Till then, bye! Be good do good.
XOXO



No comments: