Wednesday 1 April 2020

April, Finally

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Ayyyy people!

It's finally April! God knows how long March was for me, well for everyone I guess with the Covid-19 around. I hope everyone is in good health and as sane as ever. How's RMO or PKP treating you guys? My Ayoh is now all restless. I know he wants to go outside, lepak with his friends or at least, swim in the river. But Ayoh, we cannot do that now or else, that might be the last time you can do it before Covid-19 come and take you straight to Allah. We don't want that, kang? Luckily, he gave good cooperation and spent his days watching television, working out lightly, quarrelling with Eil and latest, they play jenga together. 

Anyway, I am free at last! I have completed my thesis, set up my new room in Gombak (halfway), performed my duty as bridesmaid for my two beloved persons, Fatin and Ain, submitted my infographic poster and video for e-conference and updated all the database for my translation job. All these in March. Pheww! March was very hectic but I don't really mind because I love being busy. If I am not busy, I will acah acah busy. I am an acah acah person.

Now, I want to get ready for a new job and most of the job I applied are all related to writing. I am a bit worried because I feel like my writing is all rusty now. So, I plan to start writing again here. Just to familiarise myself with my writing style, what I can write about and of course, the grammar and the SEO stuff that might come in handy if I got into digital writing industry. While I was excited to start writing again, I stumbled upon one list of writing challenge. Lemme share it here.

 
    

So, the list said 30 day writing challenge. I planned to do 10, but we'll see how it goes. I might get demotivated on some days and this blog will turn to its usual berhabuk nature. But I reallyyyyyy want to start writing again. I did have my journal with me but I only jot down important stuff in there, and although this writing project of mine is important enough for me, I don't think long rant would look nice in my journal. Hence, I turn to my lovely lonely blog. Hehe. I really hope that I will be motivated enough to write everyday. 

See you, people! 
May this writing spirit of mine last long.

Stay safe, take care and be good.
Thanks for reading!

No comments: